DOWN TO EARTH's venue of choice is the Keilezaal, at Keilestraat 9 in Rotterdam. Here's where all exhibitions will be presented.
How to get there?
BY PUBLIC TRANSPORT
By Tram from Rotterdam Central Station
In front of the station, take tram 21 in the direction of Schiedam Woudhoek, tram 24 in the direction of Holy or tram 4 in the direction of Marconiplein. Get off at the Marconiplein stop.
Take metro line A, B or C, get off at the Marconiplein stop.
By Tram from Schiedam
Take tram 21 or 24 in the direction of De Esch, get off at the Marconiplein stop.
Walking from Marconiplein (metro station and tram stop)
Follow Vierhavensstraat, keep to the right side of the road. Past the building marked ‘Roosegaarde’, turn right into the footpath past the Keile Café. The Keilepand is the second building on the left. The entrance, which is in the middle of the building, is accessible by stairs and via a ramp.
By car from the A13 (Amsterdam, The Hague), A4 and A20 (Utrecht):
- From Kleinpolderplein, follow the A20 in the direction of Hoek van Holland.
- From the A20, take exit 12 in the direction of Delfshaven.
- From the exit, turn right onto the S114 at the traffic lights in the direction of Delfshaven (Tjalklaan). Note this road is subject to a 50 km/h speed limit.
- Just before the second traffic light, turn right onto Schiedamseweg.
- At the first traffic light, turn left onto Benjamin Franklinstraat.
- Follow Benjamin Franklinstraat and take the fifth side street on the left, Keilestraat.
- The Keilepand is the first building on the left; just before you reach it is a free parking lot, to the left of the building.
In September and October, work is underway in the vicinity of the Keilepand. You may be redirected.
Please note that, due to corona regulations, reservations have to be made in advance.